January 24, 2009

Stoichometry and Music

Well Stoichometry sucks and I suck at it, but at least I have a few things that I don't suck at like baking treats with lots of love and my taste in music. Well those are both very bias talents but my tastes and ears are the only things that really matter there. And right now I am grooving to to my current favorites (see right column) Junkie XL. I know there are a lot of songs on that play list so I would suggest at least listening to Mad Presuit (very zoney), Clash(minimal lyrics), Zerotime, Cities in the Dust (good sound to it) and/or Melange. Whatever you have time for really and this is where my blog comes to an end because the smell of freshly popped popcorn is taunting me so au revior. Happy listening to whatever music please you tonight or any other time really.

Okay so first I was only suggesting one song and I keep coming back and adding more. You cannot stop from being addicted to good music its addiction is worth than nicotine. Speaking of nicotine who sings that song Nicotine & Gravy? No real need to answer that because that is what google is for.

1 comment:

Lorita said...

Yes, stoichometry is definitely the worst subject in school; it's difficult and sucks the most. I love listening to the songs on your blog. Very entertaining!!!