January 22, 2009

Okay No

I didn't ditch or do that other thing I really was just not feeling good so I just didn't go to school. Instead I didn't leave my room until around five most likely. All I did literally was sleep, sweat, droll, and blow my nose. Doesn't that make me sound so attractive. Anywho I hope tomorrow will be good and I wish I had a button so I could fast forward to January 29th through 31st and then to February 6th. I really want to see the Caroline movie it looks very appealing and it definitely looks like something that should be seen in the theaters. Le bon travail Tim Burton.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Aw, I Hope To See You Tomorrow
Carman! And Get Well Soon (:

Oh, And I Want To See That Movie
Too, It Looks Really Good!

Lorita said...

Yeah, I hope you get well soon as well. Wow, I loved the book Caroline when I was little and I had no idea the movie was coming out. That's amazing!! That's for letting me know.