January 30, 2009

Kyle larson

Okay so I am not going to get into the whole story about this guy because I don't really know the story about him. Anyway my only knowledge of this Kyle Larson is he had a little tiff with some other person and his name sounds completely made up. This has been making me laugh since lunch. I really just cannot comprehend the fact that this person is real. I still have my doubts though I want to see this fellow before I can say that he is. Man oh man should I be a sleep right now. Lets just blame it on Kyle Larson and call it a night. Hopefully I will see you tomorrow young sir.

Seriously though does anyone know who he is?

Facts:
- Gunderson student
- Junior
- Sick at the moment
- Had a secret that has been exposed ( I won't re-expose it)

2 comments:

Lorita said...

Hmm, is he a famous actor or something. I feel like I have heard his name before somewhere but can't really put my finger on it. Yeah, sometimes I look at the clock and pity myself for not being asleep at the moment. Don't worry; you are not alone.

Em[ily] said...

Kyle Larson!!! haha I remember that! It just sounds like a name that you should know and remember, like the bully in a movie, or the really cute guy at school every girl wants. We really need to find him so that we can randomly meeting him and say "Hi Kyle Larson, our names are Shay Carmen and Emily and we think that you have a cool name."