January 29, 2009

I like the Taste of Tasty Cakes!

 This tis the absolute perfect song because like Jackie Jackson I like the taste of tasty cakes too, but instead of me exploding I want to make the rest of the world explode. Muhhahaha!! I am pretty sure that I am suffering extreme sleep deprivation right now and mix that in with some weirdo music then you have one person just having a lot of fun by them selves. I guess it's a good thing that I can still make my self happy then. Well now the song is on something way less up beat good thing that I can simply type in Dr. Demento so I can be taken away by his song Funny Song and then take the mood down with a little Clash, Jeffery Airplane and Q Lazarus while my "happy" candle burns the scent of frosting like sweetness into my room. 

Bon soir happy listening.

1 comment:

Lorita said...

I like the taste of tasty cakes as well. They make your mouth watery and taste absolutely heavenly. I enjoyed listening to Jackie Jackson.