November 11, 2008

The Excitement is Growing

Okay so not really, but I am happy to add something to my plate since I have a very scarce amount to do already but now I have the opportunity to plan this years Moonlight Masquerade/ winter ball. It is going back in the gym this time and Jasmine had the great idea of changing the layout so it wont be like the last ones. Overall I am just happy to be doing something with my time and this is a fun thing to do too. I really do hope that people gain some spirit and wear their masks I know that I will be wearing mine. The gym will decorated as a dance should be and the atmosphere of the dance will be different from all of the other ones that we have had prior. Also to make it better Jasmine and I will be accepting request for the Dj's play list so know one can complain about the music because if you had simply spoke up you could have been listening to what you wanted to listen to. So clear you calenders for January the 17th. Be there or be square little grizzles. Just kidding I'm not that  crazy nor old enough to call you little so I take it all back ^o^.

No comments: