November 24, 2008

Delirious

Even though I feel this way too I"m not talking about myself. Delirious is the title of a movie about a homeless guy named Toby who befriended this lonely and kind off crazy paparazzi guy. You must go and see the movie because it is a true representation of most friendships. Especially for all of those seniors graduating this year. Because friends are friends, but you cannot always take them to the same places that you are venturing off to. It goes both ways so even if you are more than willing to follow that friend might not want you to. Basically I am telling you to see this movie and to listen the new album my the Killers because I am listening to it right now and I am really start to dig it ^o- because Candy talks to strangers.
(I apologize for the smiley, but it seemed somewhat appropriate because head bob to the music...darn those lovely emotions of mine. Those darn MORPHIDITEs!)

No comments: