November 28, 2008

Vendredi Noir

This was the first year that I have shopped during Black Friday. Surprisingly it wasn't that busy when we first got there. By the way we went shopping in San Francisco and the first place we went was the wonderful H&M. The cashier did say that it was busy around 12 which is crazy because their sale ended at 10am so their wasn't a huge need to go that early. I was to see that the good clothes were still on the racks and not on the floor like half of the sale items at Urban Outfitters. We left the house around 7:30am and we got home around 4pm. We did a lot of excising and had lunch at our normal spot Lousis' Dinner on Market street. It was really just another in San Francisco really the difference was that we went to a pillow shop. It was a fun day with my family and gave a chance to see that quite a few temporally have forgotten about a certain financial crises that is going on. I am grateful that my parents let us go and I am proud of myself for barely going over my budget. I hope everyone has a great day doing whatever they are planing to do.

1 comment:

Lorita said...

I love H&M too!! Actually in the Oakridge mall, same situation took place. It wasn't crowded in the morning but when noon came by you couldn't even move without bumping into people.