January 2, 2009

That Perfect Thing

I love it when I can find that perfect thing because it cannot always be found. During this break I found the perfect thriller movies from the United Kingdom where the women were very empowering unlike the movies I usually see where they have the type of girls that fall and wait for someone to pick them up. I now have the perfect shade of nail polish called Lilac Freeze which is very appropriate because it looks like the color that my finger tips get when they get cold and the new shade of lip gloss called Eva I got from Bare Escentuals. I found out that I am perfectly okay when people talk around me in languages that I cannot understand and the perfect blend of fish sauce combined with Vietnamese rice flour things so that it becomes deliciously spicy. Unfortunately I haven't been able to turn into that perfect person though. I have failed to be there for some people when I should have been. I have always known that people cannot be perfect so I am satisfied that I can at least surround myself with simple, yet perfect things.

No comments: