December 31, 2008

Fortune Cookies

So this all started during the Coach Ball's fourth period P.E class after we had just ran the mile. In this class most of my peers including myself are very lazy so you can imagine how unprepared we were. I had tis brilliant plan before the day had even come about how I was going to go about this very plan( the plan failed by the way). Shay had to decided to join in on this plan and toward the end I left her behind( I'm sorry). We were prepared however for what we were going to do after we ran the mile which was something that I am not a liberty to specify at this moment... anyway I wanted to be able to let her know that she had to just keep running or some other form of motivation like that. Ever since then I have been texting her random things to motivate anything that she might be doing or facing at the moment like the wind for example. Today I sent one about plans and how you should make to many because we both have been. In response she suggested the idea of making my own fortune cookies hence the tittle of this ongoing blog that I am beginning to notice has no purpose. I guess I am done now with my little rant of thoughts that was just brought to the forefront of my brain, but now the are retreating back into that little closet so for now good bye and I sincerely hope that everyone as a great New Year's Eve.

2 comments:

Lorita said...

It is quite an interesting idea! Making your own fortune cookies. I would want to do that.
Running the mile always requires motivation and it's great to have a caring friend to be there for you.

shay said...

hahahahahahahaha carman i love you!!
notice i said CARMAN not cameron loll
also i thought it was great that i didnt even get your text till wayyy after the mile was over.