October 12, 2008

Rethinking things

My pep has been completely zapped in the four hours of me doing absolutely nothing. Boredom really is a poison I think it really is a dangerous thing. I leads you to watch terrible movies like the one I am watching now. It also leaves you to think, which can end positively or negatively. My thoughts actually lead me to think of a really cute outfit for tomorrow and pushed me to look for some new up do ideas for my hair. This helped me a bit because just in case you didn't know, I am easily pleased. That little something may not completely change my attitude, but it does help to have that little boost. Wow that actually sounds very terrible to me because to me it seemed as if I was one of those people who are addicted to Valium or some other kind of "make me happy" pill. Very interesting although I sincerely hope that I never become overly reliable on anything not even people.

No comments: