October 12, 2008

Homecoming Week...

... is finally over. Which makes me both happy and sad. This makes me happy because I no longer feel like I have to be in contact with those that I am not usually in contact with, but on the other hand I wont have as many chances to talk to some of the people that don't usually talk too. Leadership class really is a great way to meet new people and see all sides to them. Even I start to become something like a chameleon depending on what situation I am in. For everyone that went to the dance I hope you had fun because it would be a shame if you didn't. And if you want to have fun next you should come find me and I will lend you some of my perkiness. Oh and how can I forget to mention how good our volleyball and football teams. Homecoming seems like it should be the big game next to the Bell game I suppose. I don't really know anything about football, but I do know how to translate another person's reaction as a sign that we did good. Anyway, I just wanted to show that I am in a really good mood and not even the bad grade I got on my Chemistry test was able to get me down it might have been because I was expecting it, but oh well. I'll just make sure that I actually study next time.

No comments: