March 1, 2009

What I Wish for





I like to turn my wants into wishes I don't believe that it will come true and maybe that is my problem, but my beliefs are beside the point here. Because right now I want to jump out of my one story window so I can play in the rain and mud. For now though I will continue to replay the events of last night, this morning, and the days to come. I have a lot of stuff that I need to be doing right now this technically being one of them. I am so worried about things that I have caused. I wish I could have a pause button that I could just press for certain parts of my life. Kookookachoo, I am going to go do something a little more productive as in... planning for a potentially fun weekend or at least I am hoping that it will be like that.

1 comment:

Lorita said...

Oh, wouldn't it be great? I would love to put my wishes into wants as well but I feel like it will never come true. Life's not fair!!