March 20, 2009

Mostly Sure

I am mostly sure that my classes will include: AP Lang, AP US History, Algebra w/ Trig, Physics, Digital Photography and Drama (as a techie). The only thing I have to think about is Leadership and wether or not i am willing to sell my sou to thatl again.

The other thing I am sure about is my poem for the poetry slam that goes a little like this (it might be tweaked though)
What is a word that goes un-responded?
Unheard by any ear nor read by any eyes.
Is it destined to float and never be understood or thought of.
Those words will always be waiting for you
Anxious and ready to tell you everything

And then...hopefully
Yet doubtfully
My every thought and feeling will pour out into
Every crevasse and plane of your soul

Until that day my doors will be shut
The keys lost
And my mind swimming in denial

For now my words can accept their fate
And will continue to waiting
For their happily ever after.

1 comment:

Lorita said...

Wow, that was incredible. I loved the imagery you use throughout the poem. It makes me feel really connected to the poem. I enjoyed reading it.