January 12, 2009

Coudie Catcher

Making coudie catchers is the only fun thing for me today in Mr. Jacob's class most of the time. And that was exactly what I did again today only I used that paper that I was talking about in some other blog... but i really think that it is going to make it even better when it comes to looks but I must admit that it will probably be a little hard to read later. I have a lot on my mind and I haven't laughed full heartedly in a long time. I want to have a really huge laugh that brings me to tears. Normally I find these huge "har hars" to e very embarrassing, but right now it is exactly what I need.

Okay so as I speak my twenty-nine year old teacher/grown child named Mr. Thompson is going around messing with people's laptops just because he has a little remote. I was a target a few minutes ago and I could have sworn that I just killed my laptop so how. I'm pretty sure that Mr. Thompson is deeply in touch with his inner child.

Oh and this is just a little something something that could be a reminder to some and something new to others. This was a poem that Mr. Thompson wrote last year.
"My Name is Mr. Thompson
And a like to writes prompts on
The board"

No comments: