December 14, 2008

Personals & Code Words

Personals it what we call those life savors that we hide in our purses. You might know what I am talking about if you are a girl and that is good enough because that is who I am directing this at. I hate seeing commercials about T.O.M(Katrina's word) as a roller coaster ride and I really would rather not see the absorbency or flexibility of my stuff. And then asking to go and take car of things is embarrassing too. The decided term for Mr. Thompson's class is "we are going bananas." I personally like using the space analogy or the dessert one which unfortunately freaks out my little dinosaur(Christine), but I made that one up in the sixth grade with my friends in a lunch line of all places. This was just a random blog thank you for reading my rambles if you really did.

2 comments:

shay said...

hahaha gosh that was embarrassing asking both coach ball and mr thompson. i like that we decided on going bananas in thomps rather than actually having to say its an emergency *wink wink* i mean id be fine if i was talking to a girl teacher but i feel like periods are secrets and girls cant talk about with the male gender!

Lorita said...

Oh, yes our secret!!! I am also glad that we decided on going bananas because it's actually the perfect phrase for our "monthly gift". Every time I really have to go to the bathroom, I say it's "a girl emergency". I guess the teachers know what that means.