October 26, 2008

Blogs

Blogs force you to be committed to them even though we should be treating this as homework it is no longer keeping my attention. I have been stating to slack off until I have a few hours left until the deadline. I have all of these ideas of what to use but instead I what I would usually do and just decide to keep them as thoughts. Which isn't a good thing when your thought can potentially effect you grade. I suppose that I should just keep doing these weird ones. This moment is a reputation of these filling because right now I am trying to make this long enough to use a scroll bar, but this is proving to be very hard when you are just rambling. Angela Chase dose that well though. She can go on and on about the string that is innocently hanging from Jordan's plaid shirt. I think I am just going to go and brush my teeth and hair and do all of those other things that people usually do... sorry, I just wrote something that I heard and now my brain is telling me to go to sleep and I think that I am going to listen to it right now.

Bon Soir(goodnight)
I got a scroll bar.

No comments: